EEUN - Eastern European NVC Network
We have a new website where you will find much more information about what is going on in the Region and the Network http://www.nvc-easteurope.org
A world where everyone lives and works in co-operation and where structures serve life and contribute to peace within individuals and society.
A living and sustainable Nonviolent Communication community in Eastern Europe.
A network of people involved in Nonviolent Communication in Eastern Europe that works in partnership with the global network, local networks and each other to:
- provide network structures and space for connecting,
celebrating, mourning and sharing experience
- support members' personal development
- co-work on international projects
- support creation and maintenance of local networks and
Currently we have established the following:
- Yahoo group to allow connecting and sharing information
- Monthly teleconference calls for connecting with each other & decision making
- Network meeting (next meeting July 2008)
- Website (http://www.nvc-easteurope.org)
And we are working on a resource centre and how we can support local groups and the global network.
CONNECT WITH US
- Contact Monica Reu if you would
like to find out how you can join and connect with this Network.
- If you would like to contribute to future copies of our Newsletter,
contact Ian Peatey
- 5-6th May 2008, Nonviolent Communication in mediation "HOW TO ACT AS A THIRD SIDE?" 3-days training in Estonia. Trainer Liv Larsson (Sweden), assistant Merike Kahju (Estonia). Training will be conducted in English.
- 19-24th July 2008 Living With Integrity Warsaw. Contact Dorota Stanczuk
- 27th July - 2nd August 2008 East - West Advanced Warsaw. Contact Eva Rambala
IN OTHER EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
Dear network member - please add here events in your country!