CNVC Office Manager Position
We have an immediate opening in an established non-profit organization for an experienced Office Manager who is highly skilled in human resources, financial administration, and overall office management, and desiring to work with a staff community dedicated to the values of compassion, service, and interdependence.
The job entails working in a team environment supporting daily operations by co-developing various department procedures and monitoring office workflow. Position provides administrative support to Administrative Team. If you are a dynamic, creative, organized person who loves the challenge of working with people, tracking and prioritizing lots of tasks and staying focused and productive, this may be the job for you.
- Overseeing creation of staff schedules and sees that they are working for all
- Working conjointly with Administrative Director (AD) to create office policies
- Maintaining office procedures manual (in consultation with relevant department heads and AD)
- Coordinating staff health and dental insurance coverage, including international medical and dental coverage
- Reviewing employee payroll and expense reports
- Actively involved in weekly staff meetings; tracks and monitors action items; facilitates as needed.
- Keeping employee file information up to date and update payroll system
- Volunteer development and support
- Provide backup to bookkeeper responsibilities
- Printing daily bank reports for bookkeeper
- Support various departments in developing annual budgets
- Coordinating insurance for CNVC (liability, D&O, etc.)
Maintenance of office:
- Overseeing office security, distributes keys and keeps records of that
- Overseeing effective system for company record-keeping
- Maintaining passwords lists: employee's, equipment, administrative passwords
- Administering QuickBooks and mail-list accuracy in conjunction with IT Leader (includes merging duplicates in QB, runs reports as needed, etc.)
- First point of contact on IT and telephone equipment issues and software application in daily operations. Collaborates with IT department.
- Responsible for office equipment setup, and maintenance
- Sending out notices when CNVC will be closed for holidays, other special occasions, or emergencies
- Overseeing maintenance outgoing voicemail message for CNVC general mailbox
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time and project management productivity expertise
- Team building and cooperation
- Personnel management with knowledge of labor laws
- Review and understand financial reports
- IT and telephone equipment operations
- Internet knowledge
- Microsoft office: Excel and Word