Update on GCC Proposal
This update has been posted by Liz Gay and represents her experience of where the Global Coordinating Committee proposal is at.
Update on August 16th 2006
On 10 May 2006, the Board accepted the GCC Draft Proposal by consent during its meeting on May 10th 2006. On 10 May 2006, the Board accepted Liz Gay to the GCC from the South East Asia and Oceania Circle (SEAO). On 16 August 2006, the Board accepted Jeff Brown to the GCC from the English-Speaking North America Coordinating Circle (ENACC) On 16 August 2006, the Board confirmed it is now called the Global Coordinating Council.
As 16 August 2006, the GCC is made up of 9 members.
Some things we might want to look at
- Will the Board continue to exist as a separate entity?
- How many Board members are we legally required to have?
- How many elected representatives can we reasonably accommodate in teleconference meetings?
- How many people/how large an area do we anticipate each representative might represent?
- How can we move towards finding answers to these questions?
Return to the main CNVC Board pages.