- 1. What is the most important reason for CNVC to consider hiring you?
- 2. How does your personal mission relate to CNVC's mission?
- 3. What is your typical response to conflict? For example, if someone expresses their opinion and it is the opposite of your opinion, how would you handle it?
- 4. Would temporary relocation for training purposes to Los Angeles work for you?
- 5. How soon can you begin the job?
- 6. Name two or three of your greatest strengths and two or three of your greatest weaknesses.