LT Agenda November 15, 2006 Meeting
15 November, 8am US PDT / 5pm CET / 1am Seoul / 1600 Universal Time or GMT
- 1600 Check-in with celebrating our organization. What are we doing that is working?
For meaning, connection, and inspiration. (15 min)
1615 Proposal: Format for all LT agenda proposals: (John 5 min.)
- Proposals include rationale, person proposing, and time estimate.
- Person presenting a proposal circulates relevant information before the meeting and gathers comments to include in the presentation.
1620 Discussion of "Leadership Coordinator" title, roles and responsibilities; functions of LT; and mechanisms of Leadership (Valentina & Marshall 40 min).
1700 Feedback on report/proposal from Network Coordinators (Jori & Jim 20 min - see below)
1720 Further discussion of Organizational and Leadership Review - (Stefan 20 min).
Potential Extra Items
- Review of Sociocracy's role in CNVC, including nature & role of Board (John 15 min).
- Extra meeting this month if desired for more organizational review or hiring decisions (all 15 min).
- 1740 Observer comments and check out (15 min.)
- Comments might include:
- What did you like?
- How would you have liked it to be different?
- Anything else?
- 1755 GCC member check out (5 min.)
We ask non-LT members to reserve any comments until the time we have set aside for Observer feedback (up to 15 minutes toward the end of the meeting) when we will have direct discussion with observers and others in attendance who have honored us with their presence. We may also include other times for feedback, as our need for that arises and when there is sufficient time to listen to and address those comments.