Criteria For CEO Selection
Draft Outline of Criteria For CEO Selection
The following characteristics are offered for consideration in generating a Draft List of Criteria for selection of a CEO for CNVC:
- Extensive experience with NVC, including the work of Robert Gonzales.
- Passion for contribution to the CNVC mission.
- Ability to maintain NVC consciousness in stressful and conflictual situations.
- History of collaboration and team building in NVC community.
- Experience with managing budgets.
- Familiarity with U.S. labor & non-profit laws and regulations.
- Fundraising experience.
- Experience using NVC in business or non-profit management.
- CNVC Certified Trainer.
- Training and familiarity with Sociocracy and Chaordic principles.
- Mediation experience.
- Non-profit management experience.
- Experience working with media (public relations).
- Public speaking experience.
- Permanent U.S. work visa.
- Experience or familiarity with common computer applications and networks.
- Leadership experience with collaboration between staff and global customer base.