NVC IT Status CivicSpace Evaluation
- 1 Urgent requirement tests
- 1.1 contact managment
- 1.2 fundraising
- 1.3 event scheduling
- 1.4 affilliation groups
- 1.5 collaboratrive workspaces
- 1.6 email interface
- 1.7 forums / chat rooms
- 1.8 access control
- 1.9 international enough
- 1.10 secure enough
- 1.11 supports enough browser
- 1.12 easy enough to use
Urgent requirement tests
A centralized repository for contact information for the CNVC network.
As someone creates an account, the default should be to sign them up for Friends of NVC and the newsletter while offering the ability to opt out if they prefer not.
Ability for the office to add a new user (member); we have people who ask to be on our mailing list and do not provide an email address and may not have internet access
Have a field that includes areas of experience in applying NVC, such as parenting, prisons, schools, social change, business, restorative justice, indigenous populations, etc.
Enable people with certain permissions (such as certified trainers) to be associated with multiple countries/regions so that they can be â€œfoundâ€ by people in multiple countries/regions
Viewers can find people throughout the network, by country (or proximity), by function (trainers, local NVC supporters, board members, etc.) and then view contact information for them. There are two parts to this:
1) we would like the public website (accessible without membership or with guest membership) to display trainers, local NVC supporters and board members with some minimal contact information (to be determined)
2) having certain permissions would allow the viewer to see full contact information (for example, trainers and staff could see full contact information on anyone including their email address).
Emailing individual members by members and by the general public (non-members) done safely without giving the email addresses away
A report of all people with contact information produced on demand
Store travel info for contacts (frequent flyer numbers, etc)
History search, organized correspondence tracking, person history beyond financial.
Database combining online and CNVC office information. Trainer contact info. Donor contact info. Local and Regional NVC group contact info.