I currently reside in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Were there are lots of fire ants that have the ability to crawl up your pants and bite you in areas that don't make life wonderful. I migrated to New Mexico with the CNVC office and so far have enjoyed the community. Most importantly i have been able to continue my education in Bikram Yoga Collage of India. Were pulling is the object of stretching and your not getting the benefits unless you lock your knee. LOCK YOUR KNEE!!
For a living i serve on both the CNVC IT Committee & CNVC Leadership Team were I share my passion for technology. I also facilitate a few Nonviolent Communication workshops and practice groups at the local county jail and juvenile detention center.
- JW: Hey William - care to say anything about yourself? What part of the world do you live in? :)
- Ok, I grew up in the streets of Los Angeles, bangin the hood, hustling, using... you know just all round thug life. Well, I guess I'm still doing the same stuff i was before, but with an NVC approach... you know, meeting needs!
- JW: Any significant other in your life?
- oh, yes of course my Daantje... ik hou van jou
- JW: Sure glad I asked. Fun seeing how you've responded, and reading the other stuff you've put here. I'm happy to work with you AND call you friend. See again you soon, bro.
- PS: here are two photos Anne took this weekend that convey the delight we see in you both.