Santa Barbara Regional Nonviolent Communication Team
Table of Content
Vision, Mission, Aim
- Vision: The SBRNVC community envisions a world where everyone is meeting their needs compassionately and resolving their conflicts peacefully.
- To live, promote, support and teach the use of NVC personally, interpersonally, and in organizations.
- To strengthen our NVC community through connection, communication and growth.
- Provide to our region:
- NVC trainings and materials.
- Collaborate with Adult Ed and other educational organizations on classes and workshops.
- Scholarships for NVC training.
- Support for NVC training in schools, prisons and other organizations.
- Meetings to facilitate connection and collaboration among NVC trainers and supporters.
- Provide to CNVC and the global NVC community:
- Scholarships for IITs and other training events.
- Measurements: Review annually and solicit feedback.