Difference between revisions of "Talk:Administration News"
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 15:23, 26 May 2006
How about upgrading to MediaWiki 1.6.3 ?
- Spam filtering, and plenty of other things, seem to be better with it.
--DieudonnÃ© 13:28, 18 April 2006 (CEST)
Will check it next days, the SpamFilter looks like the same we have installed yet.
Markus Pallo 16:33, 20 April 2006 (CET)
The french association for NVC (ACNV) had it's general assembly last Saturday, and as a result, more people are now using the fr.nvcwiki. As I've set up other wikis (SoleÃ¯adeWiki, FHwiki), i'm getting used to some nice features :) For example :
- MediaWiki 1.6.3 features : RELEASE-NOTES, HISTORY
- other minor things : favicon, extensions, etc...
Would it be possible to set up theses fonctions ? If not, would you like us to support the effort ? for example by hosting fr.nvcwiki on nvc-europe.org's servers ?
--DieudonnÃ© 11:40, 1 May 2006 (CEST)
Hi, sorry i missed reading your last posting, today i checked the functions and will install mediawiki 1.6.x next week.
- great !
Looks like the SpamFilter has also some new improvments which i like, something like revert spam pages to last version before spamming.
You like everybody to Upload content, i configured in german wiki a special usergroup to prevent binary spam, would that also work for you ?
- Isn't MediaWiki's protection sufficient for that ?
Do you like to have a conversation on skype about it ?
- Would Monday be ok for you ? --DieudonnÃ© 22:12, 18 May 2006 (CEST)
- Yes, i am there, hope you are reading it today -- Markus Pallo 09:53, 22 May 2006 (CEST)
Markus Pallo 18:51, 18 May 2006 (CEST)
When you have time, could you activate interwiki to Wikipedia on fr.nvcwiki so that for example
[[w:Communication NonViolente]] redirects to http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communication_NonViolente ?
- And thank you for all you've been doing so far that helps us bringing opensource spirit in the french nvc network ! --DieudonnÃ© 16:02, 26 May 2006 (CEST)
hi, inserted the interwiki link and enjoy your images --Markus Pallo 16:15, 26 May 2006 (CEST)