NVC Wiki Technical Issues
Many of us prefer nvcwiki.org to nvcwiki.com, and no one has objected yet. Markus Pallo will look into changing it to so that nvcwiki.com gets redirected to nvcwiki.org (the opposite of how it is now).
Is it possible to have MediaWiki ignore capitalization, so that a link to "Social change" goes to a page called "Social Change" ? (and vice-versa)
As far as i understood the first letter wil be automatically uppercased. And i read the roadmap for the major plans for release 1.6 there is "Case-insensitive, case-preserving page titles" feature planned. see http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_roadmap
Check if/how MediaWiki supports SisterSites. SisterSites is a feature which links wikis together. On any page which has the same name as pages on other wikis (those selected as "sisters" of the origin wiki), links automatically appear to those other wikis. See http://ourpla.net/cgi/pikie?SisterSites
Help by WikiMedia :
- language links (Guide for system administrators for setting up interwiki linking)
- Interlanguage link (software feature) (Interwiki linking)
- Documentation on customizing the interface for different languages
Other ways the net/computers can support NVC
Initiate a website providing the quality of interactions one can find here :
Here is an example :
- the conference (ConferenceNantes2003) one can find there is both in english and french, was given by Marshall B. Rosenberg during 2003 at Nantes, France, and translated in french by Godfrey Spencer and Anne Bourrit. It can be downloaded with free/open source softwares, as described for BitTorrent.
- it is also described here : http://dieudo.dyndns.org/Conference-de-Nantes [fr]