NVC Wiki Day
Welcome to NVC Wiki Day 2005!
It's December 27-28, and we are creating content in this new Nonviolent Communication wiki. Right now the Main Page is the best place to start to find out what's here and where you might be able to add things. You could also try searching - there's a search box in the left column of every page.
During the times listed below, at least one of the hosts will be available "live" (see below). Also of course we will be checking Special:Recentchanges here, and organizing whatever people are writing (see http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?RefactoringWikiPages).
If you have any questions please add them at the end of this page (click on the "edit" link near the top of the page), or contact any of us directly.
- US West 9am - noon
- US East noon - 3pm
- Germany 6pm - 9pm
- India 10:30pm - 1:30am (Simon & John leave around midnight)
- US West 6:30p - 9:30p (27 December)
- US East 9:30p - 12:30p (27 December)
- Germany 3:30a - 6:30a (28 December, Germans are sleeping)
- India 8a - 11a (28 December)
Where/how the hosts will be available live for NVC Wiki Day:
- Skype (for voice support)
- Instant messaging - check our home pages below, and we will all be on Internet Relay Chat (a system that works well with groups)
- E-mail - You can also contact any of us by e-mail, some of our addresses are listed on our home pages:
Hi, I've never done this so I'm just trying to figure out how it works. Don't have skype and never done instant messaging and have no idea how to do it. So, is all one has to do is edit this page? --Anonymous
Yes, Skype and instant messaging are only mentioned as ways that you can communicate with us "live" so that it's easier for us to help you. Feel free to participate by simply editing pages, as you have already done. --John Abbe 16:59, 25 December 2005 (CET)