NVC Wiki Day
Welcome to NVC Wiki Day 2005!
It's December 27-28, and we are creating content in this new Nonviolent Communication wiki.
If you participate, please add your name to the list of NVC Wiki Day 2005 Participants.
During the times listed below, at least one of the hosts will be available "live" by various means (see below). Also of course we will be checking Special:Recentchanges here, and organizing whatever people are writing (see http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?RefactoringWikiPages).
- US West 9am - noon
- US East noon - 3pm
- Germany 6pm - 9pm
- India 10:30pm - 1:30am (Simon & John leave around midnight)
- US West 6:30p - 9:30p (27 December)
- US East 9:30p - 12:30p (27 December)
- Germany 3:30a - 6:30a (28 December, Germans are sleeping)
- India 8a - 11a (28 December)
Where/how we will be available live for NVC Wiki Day:
- Skype (free calling, for voice support)
- Instant messaging - most of us are on several systems (check our home pages below). Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is a system that works well with groups, so we will all be on that. Server: irc.freenode.net, Channel: #nvc
If you have any questions please edit this page and add them at the end of this page (look for the "edit" link near the top of the page), or contact any of us directly.
Hi, I've never done this so I'm just trying to figure out how it works. Don't have skype and never done instant messaging and have no idea how to do it. So, is all one has to do is edit this page? --Anonymous
Yes, Skype and instant messaging are only mentioned as ways that you can communicate with us "live" so that it's easier for us to help you. Feel free to participate by simply editing pages, as you have already done. --John Abbe 16:59, 25 December 2005 (CET)