NVC USA Project
The purpose of the NVC USA Project is to support individuals, communities and networks in living and spreading Nonviolent Communication in the United States; and to have a positive influence on the United States' interaction with the rest of the world.
Currently, our attention is focused on following up on the Compassion In Action conference, finding others to organize a future conference, and dreaming up how else we might live our purpose. We invite you to be part of this community.
Add to the list of resources for NVC USA Project Projects.
In addition to this wiki, we're using a mailing list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NVC-USA-Project
Click the "edit" link at the top of any page to make changes. Contact User:John Abbe with any questions (or write them here). Note that in this wiki, one creates pages by putting double brackets around some words (rather than SmushingCapitalizedWordsTogether).
- NVC USA Next Meeting Not Scheduled
- NVC USA Meeting 27 May 2007 Sunday, 4-5:30 PDT (5 MDT; 6 CDT; 7 EDT) May 27, 2007
- NVC USA Meeting 10 Mar 2007 Saturday, 4-5:30pm PST (begins 5pm Mountain, 6pm Central, 7pm East)
- NVC USA Meeting 18 Feb 2007 Sunday, 4-5:30pm PST (begins 5pm Mountain, 6pm Central, 7pm East)
- NVC USA Meeting 10 Jan 2007 Wednesday, 6-7:30PM PST; 8:00 CST; 9:00 EST
- NVC USA Meeting 18 Nov 2006
- older meetings: Compassion In Action Planning#Previous meeting notes and other archives