NVC Mentorship and Coaching Directory
Instructions for people seeking mentors/coaches: This is a list of people who are currently available to receive requests to work one-on-one with others as mentors or coaches. (Important note: The mentors/coaches on this list are here because they have added themselves to this list. Presence on this list does not imply endorsement by CNVC, by NVC Wiki, or by any other individual or organization. Please use your judgment in selecting a mentor/coach, and carefully consider their experience and qualifications.)
The list is divided into three sections:
- If you are seeking mentorship/coaching related to sharing/teaching NVC, look in section 1.
- If you are seeking mentorship/coaching related to learning/practicing NVC, look in section 2.
- If you are seeking mentorship/coaching in general life issues (not necessarily NVC-related) and you would like a mentor/coach with NVC experience, look in section 3.
Instructions for people offering mentorship/coaching: This is a list of people who are currently available to receive requests to work one-on-one with others as mentors or coaches. If that describes you, feel free to edit this page to add yourself to the appropriate section(s) of this list. You do not have to be CNVC-certified to list yourself here, but please try to clearly and accurately describe your level of experience and what you have to offer. Please add yourself in alphabetical order by last name, be brief, and use this format:
- My name:
- My languages:
- My location(s):
- I do mentoring/coaching by phone (yes/no):
- I do mentoring/coaching face-to-face (yes/no):
- My fees for mentoring/coaching:
- My level of NVC experience:
- The type of mentoring/coaching I am most excited about doing is:
- More about me:
- How to contact me:
- Date when I updated this information:
Please help keep this list current by updating your information on this list when it changes, and by removing yourself from this list when you are no longer available to receive requests for mentorship/coaching.