Instant Messaging Network/Email invitation
We would like to invite you to join a new exciting way to connect with the NVC community in your region and worldwide via instant messaging using the messenger you already use or if you don't, then using the web.
You can use either text or voice to communicate.
Text instant messaging allows you to quickly exchange messages with your online network. It is as simple as e-mail but unlike e-mail, instant messages appear as soon they`re sent, which makes the conversation alive.
Using voice enables you to connect in a different level.
We hope this will meet your needs and you will give it a try, you can leave at any time. If it doesn't, it would be of great value to us, if you let us know what needs of yours are not met.
The purpose is to contribute to:
- Social and professional NVC connections.
- A shared place to learn and develop NVC skills.
- A safe place to look for and offer support.
- Brainstorming your issue instantly.
Currently you can select to join these topics:
- NVC by Country/Region/City
- NVC Practice
- NVC Questions
- NVC Support
- NVC Parenting
- NVC Trainers
- NVC Business
- NVC Education
- NVC Free and paid online training
- We are happy to support anyone who would like to start an additional topic.
You can also choose to to join each topic happy hour - an online gathering at a designated time of the week.
This meets our needs for connection, community and contributing to others' well-being.
To join without a messenger, add nvctalk at yahoo.com (replace "at" with @) to your email contact list (to avoid email filtering) and send an email asking for web access instructions, which are very very simple.
To join with your messenger:
1. Add a user to the contact list in your preferred messenger:
- For AOL/Yahoo/Skype add "NVCtalk"
- For MSN/Live add "NVCtalk at hotmail.com" (replace "at" with @)
- Other messengers are available just ask.
2. Send a message "add me" to the new user, if you don't get a response within 24 hours, send us email.
If you have any questions, we'll be happy answer.
NVC talk team