Compassion In Action Planning
Planning page for next year's US NVC conference. Click the "edit" link at the top of any page to make changes. Contact User:John Abbe with any questions (or write them here). Note that in this wiki, one creates pages by putting double brackets around some words (rather than SmushingCapitalizedWordsTogether).
Compassion In Action - Networking and Community Building for Nonviolent Communication in the United States
June 30 - July 2, Mills College (Oakland, California)
Registration page: http://www.baynvc.org/calendar/view_entry.php?id=CD1004&date=20060629
Previous meeting notes and other archives:
- Naming The NVC USA Conference
- Compassion In Action Meeting 13 Nov 2005
- Compassion In Action Meeting 27 Nov 2005
Next meeting Dec 18, 9-10:30am Pacific time (for agenda see Compassion In Action Meeting 18 Dec 2005)
- room and board
- gina's travel
actions for everyone:
- use wiki to put notes on
- who to reach out to invite:
NVC folks around the USA: http://cnvc.org/fpnamerica.htm
Check the listing of NVC supporters/trainers to see who you know, and report back here on what states you'll reach out to.
States with no trainers or supporters signed up: Alaska, Delaware, Hawaii, Iowa, Kentucky, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming.
actions for Kit:
- establish a budget per person and clarify with Mills how many people we can accomodate total
- get conference posted on BayNvc website/database for registration (done)
- clarify re people able to participate who stay off campus vs staying on
- kit to ask miguel apaza (designer) about logo for the project/conference