Welcome to the CNVC Board section of NVCwiki. The goal of this area is to enable CNVC Board members and others they might select, to edit official documents. It is our hope that two needs may be met in this way. First, the CNVC Board will be able to collaborate on the creation of official documents by using this wiki interface. Second, anyone interested in better understanding CNVC decisions will be able to watch the documents evolve and add their own comments and suggestions in the Public Comment areas. CNVC Board and CNVC LT sections of this wiki until recently were combined due to extensive overlap, but are now maintained separately.
- Tip: Click on "Recent changes" in the left column, or "history" above, to quickly see what's new or modified.
- 1 Board Teleconferences
- 2 Agenda for January 14, 2009 Board Meeting
- 3 Minutes 11/16/08 - In Person Meeting, Albuquerque, NM, USA
- 4 Minutes 11/15/08 - Board Meeting with Regional NVC leaders - Part 2
- 5 Minutes 11/15/08 - In Person Meeting, Albuquerque, NM, USA
- 6 Minutes 11/14/08 - Board Meeting with Regional NVC leaders - Part 1
- 7 Minutes 11/14/08 - In Person Meeting, Albuquerque, NM, USA
- 8 11/13/08 - Strategic Plan Foundation
- 9 Minutes 11/13/08 - In Person Meeting, Albuquerque, NM, USA
- 10 Agenda for Meeting 11/13 - 11/16 2008
- 11 Board Agenda & Minutes 11/03/08 (Moved from 10/14/08)
- 12 Board Agenda & Minutes 09/10/08
- 13 Board Agenda & Minutes 08/13/2008
- 14 Board Agenda & Minutes 07/23/08
- 15 Board Agenda & Minutes 06/11/08
- 16 Board Agenda & Minutes 05/14/08
- 17 Board Agenda & Minutes 04/23/08
- 18 March 12, 2008 Board Meeting was canceled
- 19 Board Agenda & Minutes 02/21-24/08
- 20 Board Agenda & Minutes 01/15/08
- 21 Board Agenda & Minutes 12/12/07
- 22 Board Agenda & Minutes 11/1-4/07
- 23 Board Agenda & Minutes - 09/25/07
- 24 Board Agenda & Minutes - 08/15/07
- 25 Board Agenda & Minutes - 07/11/07
- 26 Board Agenda & Minutes - 06/13/07
- 27 Board Agenda & Minutes - 05/23/07
- 28 Board Agenda & Minutes - 04/13/07
- 29 Board Minutes - 03/14/07
- 30 Minutes - Board & LT Conference, February 24, 2007
- 31 Agenda - February Board/LT Conference (Albuquerque)
- 32 Board Agenda - January 10 Meeting
- 33 Board Minutes - December 2006 Meeting
- 34 Board Agenda - December 2006 Meeting
- 35 Marshall's Statement to the NVC network
- 36 Minutes October 21-25 CNVC GCC/Board Conference (N.Carolina)
- 37 Older Documents - GCC Before LT Creation
Regularly scheduled meetings
- First double-digit Wednesday of each month (Note: subject to change)
- 2000 UT/GMT - 1:00pm MST Albuquerque NM and AZ; 12:00 noon West Coast; 21.00 (9 pm) Paris and Western Europe
- NEW US Dial-n Number: +1.712-432-1600;
- Participant Access Code: 825078#
- NEW European Dial-in Numbers:
- Austria: 0820 4000 1552
- Belgium: 070 35 9974
- France: 0826 100 256
- Germany: 01805 00 76 09
- Ireland: 0818 270 021
- Italy: 848 390 156
- Netherlands: 9004 353 535
- Spain: 902 886025
- Switzerland: 0848 560 179
- UK: 0870 35 204 74
- Free Conference Play Back
- Playback Number, US: +1.641.715.3416
- Access Code: 825078#
Observer Request for Board meetings
We ask non-Board members to reserve any comments until the time we have set aside for feedback (up to 15 minutes toward the end of the meeting) from Observers who have honored us with their presence. We may also include other times for feedback, as our need for that arises and when there is sufficient time to listen to and address those comments.
- Please press 6 to mute and unmute your line during the call.
Agenda for January 14, 2009 Board Meeting
Wednesday, January 14, starting at 19:00 GMT/UTC (1:00pm Albuquerque), teleconference 1.712-432-1600; code 825078#
(1:00pm ABQ; 19.00 UTC) Check-in
(1:15) Administrative matters
- Observer policy
- Acceptance of agenda for today
- (1:25) Updates (Margo)
- Financial report
- Status of key action items
- Propose quarterly board meetings (Admin. Team)
- Review of November in-person Board meeting
- (1:35) Day 1/2 – What are the foundation ideas of our strategic thinking? And the key themes of the first call with the international leaders?
- (1:45) Day 2 – Were there any additional themes in the survey data?
- (2:55) Day 3 – What were the key strategies suggested in the second call with the international leaders? Do our thoughts later in the day adequately reflect/respond to their thinking?
- (2: 05) Day 4 – Any changes to priorities for integrating NVC Community input?
- (2:15) Next steps in the development of an NVC Community Strategic Plan?
- (2:35) Acceptance of minutes of November in-person board meeting
- (2:35) Communications Coordinator report. (Glenda)
- (2:40) Status report on search for new Board members.
(2:50) Check out
(3:00) End meeting
To provide input or feedback to the Board, please use one of our feedback forms:
- If you want the input you provide to be immediately accessible by other members of our community, please use the form labelled "Public", which is located at
- If you would like your input to be visible only to the Board, please use the form labelled "Private", which is located at
Both of these forms are available at any time from the bottom of any page of the CNVC website (www.cnvc.org) by clicking on the link "Provide input/feedback to CNVC Governance Teams".
Board Agenda & Minutes 11/03/08 (Moved from 10/14/08)
March 12, 2008 Board Meeting was canceled
Minutes - Board & LT Conference, February 24, 2007
Agenda - February Board/LT Conference (Albuquerque)
Jim and Jori's Report as Coordinators of the GCC
John Wiley's Initial Report on "E.D." Role Analysis
Minutes October 21-25 CNVC GCC/Board Conference (N.Carolina)
- Note: A major decision at this meeting was redefining LT, Board and GCC.