Welcome to the CNVC Board section of NVCwiki. The goal of this area is to enable CNVC Board members and others they might select, to edit official documents. It is our hope that two needs may be met in this way. First, the CNVC Board will be able to collaborate on the creation of official documents by using this wiki interface. Second, anyone interested in better understanding CNVC decisions will be able to watch the documents evolve and add their own comments and suggestions in the Public Comment areas. CNVC Board and CNVC LT sections of this wiki until recently were combined due to extensive overlap, but are now maintained separately.
- Tip: Click on "Recent changes" in the left column, or "history" above, to quickly see what's new or modified.
- 1 Board Teleconferences
- 2 Announcement
- 3 Board Agenda - 07/11/07 Meeting
- 4 Board Agenda & Minutes - 06/13/07
- 5 Board Agenda & Minutes - 05/23/07
- 6 Board Agenda & Minutes - 04/13/07
- 7 Board Minutes - 03/14/07
- 8 Minutes - Board & LT Conference, February 24, 2007
- 9 Agenda - February Board/LT Conference (Albuquerque)
- 10 Board Agenda - January 10 Meeting
- 11 Board Minutes - December 2006 Meeting
- 12 Board Agenda - December 2006 Meeting
- 13 Marshall's Statement to the NVC network
- 14 Minutes October 21-25 CNVC GCC/Board Conference (N.Carolina)
- 15 Older Documents - GCC Before LT Creation
Regularly scheduled meetings
- First double-digit Wednesday of each month (Note: subject to change)
- 1900 UT/GMT - Noon LA & AZ - 1pm Denver - 9pm Paris - 4am Seoul (Thursday)
- NEW US Dial-n Number: +1.605.772-3100
- Participant Access Code: 825078#
- NEW European Dial-in Numbers:
- Austria: 0820 4000 1552
- Belgium: 070 35 9974
- France: 0826 100 256
- Germany: 01805 00 76 09
- Ireland: 0818 270 021
- Italy: 848 390 156
- Netherlands: 9004 353 535
- Spain: 902 886025
- Switzerland: 0848 560 179
- UK: 0870 35 204 74
- Free Conference Play Back
- Playback Number, US: +1.641.985.5016
- Access Code: 825078#
Observer Request for Board meetings
We ask non-Board members to reserve any comments until the time we have set aside for feedback (up to 15 minutes toward the end of the meeting) from Observers who have honored us with their presence. We may also include other times for feedback, as our need for that arises and when there is sufficient time to listen to and address those comments.
- Please press 6 to mute and unmute your line during the call.
To Members of the Center for Nonviolent Communication Network: We would like to catch you up on some recent changes being made in our administrative structure.
1. Jori Manske is no longer filling the position of Interim Executive Director. We are deeply grateful for how she has supported our organization. She will now be able to put her efforts in her position of Co-leader of the GCC.
2. Administrative work previously done within the position of Interim Executive Director will presently be coordinated by our new Office Manager, Margo Pair, supported by the Board and Leadership Team.
Board Members and Leadership Team
John Wiley (Board President),
Stefan Wisbauer (Board Vice-President & Secretary),
Katherine Singer (Treasurer emeritis),
Marshall Rosenberg (Board Member & Leadership Team Functional Leader),
Valentina Rosenberg (Board Member & Leadership team Functional Leader),
Robert Gonzales (Board Member), Jori Manske (Board Member & Leadership Team - GCC),
Jim Manske (Leadership Team - GCC),
Anne Wiley (Leadership Team - Synergy),
William Poehner (Leadership Team - IT),
Danielle Beenders (Leadership Team - Office Representative)
Board Agenda - 07/11/07 Meeting
1400 GMT, 10:00am US ET, 7:00am AZ/CA, 4:00pm Geneva, 8:00am NM, 3:00pm London
- 7:00am PT - Check-in (15 min.)
- 7:15 Requests for agenda changes, Announcements, Next Meeting (5 min).
- 7:20 (10 min.)
- Proposal: Margo is elected to the Board with a term of one year.
- Needs: Diversity, effectiveness and connection.
- 7:30 Budget discussion (Margo, 30 min.)
- Needs: Clarity, accountability, planning.
- 8:00 Board Secretary selection and term (John Buck, 15 min.).
- Ensure that meeting minutes are kept and distributed to the entire organization.
- Track member attendance and terms of the Board and Officers.
- Give all notices required by the by-laws.
- Maintain custody of the corporate records and the seal of the corporation.
- Maintain familiarity with legal documents (articles, by-laws, IRS letters, etc) to note applicability during meetings.
- Maintain a written record of current Board Policies.
- Keep a register of the post office and email addresses of each member.
- Needs: Clarity, effectiveness, diversity.
- 8:15 Organizational Review Committee Report (Robert Gonzales, 20 min.).
- Needs: Information, discussion, clarity.
- 8:35 Discussion of strategies to expand Board membership (John Buck, 10 min.).
- Needs: Diversity, support, availability of a replacement Secretary.
- 8:45 Action Items from this meeting (John Buck, 5 min.).
- Needs: Effectiveness, Clarity, follow-through on Decisions.
- 8:50 Check-out (10 min.)
Minutes - Board & LT Conference, February 24, 2007
Agenda - February Board/LT Conference (Albuquerque)
Jim and Jori's Report as Coordinators of the GCC
John Wiley's Initial Report on "E.D." Role Analysis
Minutes October 21-25 CNVC GCC/Board Conference (N.Carolina)
- Note: A major decision at this meeting was redefining LT, Board and GCC.